Tuesday, November 10, 2009

All I knew was... I HAD TO GO---

...and I'm so glad I did!


How to compile all the *sparkling goodness* I don't know... it was a fairytale in a way-- from the place, the sounds, the smells, the eye candy, the creative sparks flying, the inspiration, the food & goodies bar, the classes & supplies, the friendships old & new... it was such an unforgettable experience and one that I loved and will miss & cherish forever... Best birthday present I could have ever received, thanks sweetie!!!

Prepare for the longest post of pictures than ever before... There's no way I could possibly post just a few!
























~Love these photos of Lara & her Mom~


























































What an amazing weekend... we learned glorious new things and connected with so many inspiring souls, it couldn't have been any better and *gritty* of course!  

Dear Lizzie stayed open late just for all the SPARK GIRLS so I took Kim to experience the yummy Dizzy Lizzie drinks & magical atmosphere!!! 

4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. :)

La said...

I love all those pictures. I need to upload my pictures and get on the ball. I had a great time with you and Kim. I hope they do it again next year so that I can be in a little better spirits. I love this picture of Dr. Lizzie. I think I am going to do this with my mantle.

Laurel said...

Sandee - what amazing photos! It was fun to share this with you and Kim. Kim is as sweet as you are!

Rosie said...

I just loved Spark! It was wonderful. It was fun spending time meeting all of the great gals.

If you want the pattern for my hat just leave a note on my blog or email and I will give you a link.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...