- That it's only Tanner's first year of preschool and I still get to spend most of my day with him. He's so much fun to be around. I'm starting to pull out my Fall/Halloween decor and he is loving it. Whenever he sees something that I've put up, he gets all gritty and says "Oh Mom, this is so cute!"
- End of season bargains. We are going on a cruise in November and I needed to find some flip-flops, swimsuit cover-up, etc.. and I found some great deals yesterday!
- A place of refuge: my HOME. I love this quote from a talk that President Thomas S. Monson gave in a regional conference just this last Sunday, September 14th at the Conference Center focused around putting our homes in order. Click here for the full story in the Deseret News.
"This then, is your building project, brothers and sisters, to organize yourselves, prepare every needful thing, and to establish a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God."
2 comments:
Thank you for that quote. I am going to put that up on my fridge. And thanks for inviting me to bunco. I had great time. I hope you invited me again soon.
I love Tanner's comments too. I'll have to start writing down what he says when he's over here. He's a doll.
Post a Comment