Friday, September 12, 2008

Flashback Friday

Remembering Summer with Fall fast approaching...



These are photos from our first camping/boating trip we took up to Soldier Creek with family & friends after getting our trailer 3 years ago. Wow, I can't believe it's been that long already. Kallie taught me how to wakeboard and I loved it! Since then, I haven't had the opportunity to wakeboard again and looking at these pictures really makes me miss it. I hope that sometime in the next couple of years we can snag a good - used boat like we did our trailer, then we can get out on the water way more often. What better way to spend your Summers ~ great weather, gorgeous scenery, good food -n- activities all wrapped up with fun, loving friends and family!!! Anybody IN for planning some camping/boating trips for next summer??? 

*I'll probably have to be re-taught how to wakeboard, it will have been so long since the last time.

6 comments:

Wendi said...

Cool post. What a great memory. :) (I felt like I was there....I enjoy living through other people's adventures far more than I like making my own. I think that's why I like blogging so much.)

Kall said...

I cant believe we haven't had you back out wake boarding again.... All you have to do is come down here and we will go out to powell again!!! We didn't get to do much boarding over the 4th eh?!

La said...

I too want a boat and LOVE to wakeboard. I can't wait until next summer to get back out on the water. Count us in!

Elisa said...

We need to plan a trip to starvation again and Alan can help you get back in the swing of Wakeboarding (I can't do it)!

elli hugh photography said...

You are better than I!! I've never been able to get up on a wake board, way to go Sandee!!

Jaci said...

The only thing about boating as i get older is the crashes hurt soooo much more. Oh i will miss summer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...