Rarely, can I get Marcus to just do a normal smile for a picture... He's always pulling some silly face and being goofy. It can sometimes become quite annoying when you're really trying to get a "good" picture; but it sure makes for some good laughs later and shows his creative and funny personality... so it's all good!!!
Marcus had his last Soccer game on Tuesday and this is the ONLY picture I have from the whole season. Andres was an assistant to the coach, so he went to all the games and I only went to the last one because I was usually home trying to help others finish homework, get dinner ready, etc. I sent the camera with Andres a few times and this is what he came home with. LOL -Men... So then I took the camera to that last game that we all went to as a family thinking "ok, I'll get a few more tonight" and I turn it on and the camera immediately shuts itself back down. Low battery! Oh well, thank goodness there are more games to play in the Spring.
Marcus is the one in the middle of the group of three. Isn't he handsome!
1 comments:
ha ha! Men are terrible at taking pictures. I've gotten to the point where I have to hand the camera to Curtis and say "Here will you take a picture of me and the kids so they will know that I was around when they were growing up?" He's always cute about doing it, but he doesn't even think about taking pictures... ever.
And yes, Marcus is very handsome!
Post a Comment