Saturday, July 19, 2008

..a walk down memory lane...



These pictures are back in the day of myself (in the middle) with two of my friends Mindy (left) and Kim (right). I am still best friends with Kim to this day!!! It's so funny to look back on ourselves and know that now.. we both have little girls that are even a little bit older than we were when we first met. It's crazy how fast time flies, of course we didn't think it at the time that this picture was taken though... a day seemed as if it would last forever. 

We were celebrating St. Patrick's Day and my Mom was taking our picture in the famous spot of our home for photo opp.s "the hearth on the big rock fireplace" this is where we would always strike a pose no matter what the occasion! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I know it has taken me days to comment...I have been MIA.....but I LOVE these pics! Look at my hair and the belt that Mindy is wearing......I love it! Just with these two pictures I am being flooded with memories! Thanks Sandee....after all these years and we are bff tte! {best friends to the end!} Love ya

Kall said...

I remember you guys just like this!!! It was just the other day wasn't it? Im lovin the hair Kim's is crackin me up!...so dang funny and cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...