Sunday, July 20, 2008

Priceless Moment-

This is what I just overheard while doin' some bloggin'. I was done; but then I just had to go back and make another post because it was so cute and from the heart!

Tanner: Hey Dad, I gotta tell ya something...
Andres: What Beef?
Tanner: I'm goona be just like you!
Andres: Chukling.. That deserves knuckles, gimmie some knuckles, Beef! As they hit their knuckles together.

 (Beef= just a silly nickname for the time being, the one before was Sharkbait! Ha ha ha.. I know, I don't know where Andres get's these from but anyhoo).

3 comments:

La said...

Cute Beef and Daddy moment. Thanks for sharing.

Wendi said...

Yeah, that's just cute. Good job for going back and posting it. :)

Kall said...

Love Sharkbait and love beef too! soooo cute! I still crack up when I see that picture of Tanner and MJ that we took in my kitchen...its so dang funny!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...