Sydnee has been so cute with McKynlee lately, like a little mommy and the loving big sister that she is. She has been offering to help in so many ways and she's really enjoying the opportunity to lend a hand. She was begging me to teach her how to make McKynlee's Chocolate Vitamen/Protein packed Milk with a crushed melatonin pill to keep her on a regular day-n-night schedule, since her body doesn't naturally release the melatonin on it's own due to her blindness. I put it off for a while thinking that it was just too many steps and measurements for her to get right; but after mush persistence on her part, I finally gave in and taught her the process and WOW! ever since... I've hardly made her Chocolate Milk at bedtime. She is AWESOME.. she makes the bottle, changes her diaper, puts on her pajamas and tucks her all cozy into bed and then tells to come and look. :0) So cute.. She's also been really great about helping her walk around and playing with her. McKynlee especially loves it when Sydnee picks her up and twirls her around like this. It brings an instant ear to ear grin to her face and little giggles fill the air!!!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How sweet and helpful is THAT?! I'm impressed. :)
That's what sisters are for!! They both look like they just love the season of life they are in! It's all giggles and smiles...so adorable!!
I am so impressed. But not surprised. Syd is one of my favorite people ever. I am glad that those two beautiful girls love each others company so much.
Post a Comment