For Sydnee's birthday, way back in March she was given money & a special coupon for a girls day out to lunch and Build-a-bear from Grandma O. for the three of us to redeem at a time that we could schedule it. We FINALLY went on Saturday. I can't believe that it took us this long to get together and go; but something would just keep coming up when we had it planned and we'd have to postpone it again. Sydnee was so excited that we were actually going, it was funny because at the store the lady asked her if she was having fun and she said "Yeah, I've been waiting for this for MONTHS!" and she wasn't joking. Ha ha!
Sydnee loves dogs, so she started out with the cutest scruffy little puppy. After they filled it with the softest stuffing exactly to her squeezable liking, she had so much fun choosing the outfit and accessorizing even more. She was totally in her element! She chose the most GirLy, ShiNy, SpaRkLy stuff they had available.. And the new puppy's name is SPARKLE! Imagine that.. :0)
1 comments:
hmmm...I wonder who she takes after?
Post a Comment