Friday, May 23, 2008

So embarrassing...

A few days ago Tanner and I went to Target, I needed to return something and then we were going to get something to eat at the little food court in the front of the store. I returned my item and we proceeded to head down to the opposite end of the store towards the food court, when I see from down yonder that this really rather large lady is approaching us on one of those motorized carts with a basket on the front. She was wearing a very tight tank top which was doing wonders for every nook and cranny of each rippling roll, and as we started getting closer to passing by each other I see that Tanner has taken notice of her and instantaneously with much animation and energy about him he starts pointing right at her and says very loudly "Look Mom, Look!!!! Her's a GIANT!!!" laugh-laugh-laugh.. while I was trying to cover his mouth and find a hole to crawl in all at the same time, he stops laughing and says "Her's has a GIANT tummy!!!" At that point, I just thought, Oh man... this is definitely going on the list of most embarrassing moments!

3 comments:

Kall said...

Ha Ha...I love it! That reminds me of the time Sherry and Beau were at Sconecutter and they saw that punk rocker dude and Beau says "oooooo scary monster"! They are honest at least!

Kim said...

HA HA HA!!!!
I love the new look on the side of your blog....I have been taking a peek at your gritty sites for hours now!

rochelle said...

oh man-you gotta love that! I think we've all had those "mom that person is soo, fat" comments. You really want to crawl in a hole. Love your new Coldplay on your play list. Don't you love that song??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...