Friday, May 2, 2008
Over the river & through the woods...
...to Grandmother's house we go!!! Yesterday, I woke up to a day of spring snow yet again.. and nothing on my calendar, so Tanner & I packed up some goodies, the movie Miss Potter and headed to see my parents. We enjoyed a most cozy day nestled in their welcoming home. My Mom served us a yummy lunch of delicious meat loaf, mashed potatoes and green beans and then we cuddled up on the couch downstairs & watched Miss Potter together. We both LOVED it & can't wait to buy it!!! *Hint: This would make a great Mother's Day gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cute! I love a cozy movie day. I have been wanting to watch this show. I will add it to my netflix.
I love this movie. I need to have one of those days soon.
Post a Comment