Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fu-hun!!!!!







And yes.. that is the big light post in the Costco parking lot.. I gave a few private lessons on pole dancing while we were at it! Hee hee hee.. Just Kidding-







Friday night we partied like crazy for Kallie & Elisa's birthdays! They were a week apart and of course that called for a major celebration. The plan was to go out to dinner, go to Color Me Mine to paint something, and head back to my house for a slumber party; but shopping for hats, shoes, etc... overcame us! Ha ha ha-- Imagine that! We ate at Olive Garden, made some gritty little purchases and found ourselves dancing in the parking lot of Costco to the song Boogie Shoes at almost the strike of midnight! Stacia set up her camera on the top of the car so we could all be in our silly group photos, then we went back to my house for the slumber party and laughed our butts off, while watching Grumpy Old Men!

6 comments:

Jamie and Caro said...

How fun! You guys are crazy. It looks like you had a blast. How fun to have such good friends to be able to do things like that with. Also, how fun that it's finally spring/summer and capris, sandals and t-shirts are out!!!!!

La said...

What a blast!!! I love the pictures.

rochelle said...

oh I am so mad that I missed it. Long story.... Count me in for sure next year! You all looked like you had so much fun!

Kall said...

Thanks for the party Sandee. It was a blast as always!!! Love you!

Kim said...

Oh man! This looks like so much fun...and something that I need! Happy Birthday Gals!

Elisa said...

Oh boy! Those pics are not flattering at all!! But what a fun night it was!!

Thanks for the pole dancing lesson. I practice everyday LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...