Ok. I've already declared that I'm totally in love with instagram!! I got my iPhone for Christmas and that was the whole reason I wanted one. :) Even better.. I found out about January photo-a-day created by fatmumslim and the 'my365' app {a fun little calendar for you to keep track of your photo-a-day snapshots} and was so excited to join in on the fun! I've always loved taking pictures and especially of the everyday little moments and nature.. so instagram, January photo-a-day and my365 {or 366 for this year} is rocking my world!! Love. Love. Love it! I've always wanted to do an everyday photo challenge but it always seemed a little overwhelming.. now with how easy it is to take quick photos of all your favorite little moments throughout the day with your phone camera and all the cooler than ever apps it's perfection all wrapped up into one gritty package!
Shelly from houseofsmiths decided to host a photo-a-day linky party so we can all go share our january pics!!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see everyone's fun and creative photos!
.jpg)

5 comments:
Love, love, L.O.V.E all of your photos!!! Thank you so much for linking up to our party!
PS. I've been listening to your music for like an hour. haha! You have great taste!
Ha ha - as I was looking at your photos I was formulating my comment in my mind: "Love, love, LOVE your photos!" Then I saw Shelley's!
Seriously, they're so bright and happy and FUN! I love your iPhone case, btw.
hi there! great recap! :) just found you and followed you on instagram...i'm @nightowlblog.
Beautiful photos! I loved checking your pictures out. I am a new follower to your blog. I saw you linked up to The House of Smiths' Blog.
So fun! Love finding new blogs! Love all your creative pictures!!!!
Post a Comment