Whoa!!! I don't even know what happened to last weeks instafriday. I completely forgot about it, friday came and went and next thing I knew it was Monday and I realized I missed it. Bummer! Sooo--- I'm gonna share both last week and this week today! :D
-last week-
kynlee's dainty little hands
um.. yeah, i'd like some pepper with a little salad please!
that's the way i like it.. do you like pepper too?
oh, and just so ya know..
wingers has yummy peach sprite and mango lemonade!
saturday chore lists!
marcus made a snack of chocolate & vanilla pudding and
chocolate covered strawberries for him and his friends!!!
They're so cute!
sydnee helped make soup for dinner!
brothers counting zzz's together.
my little buddy workin' on his pirate ship!
marcus walked in my room with three of these lovely drinks that tasted heavenly! one for me, one for mr. yummy and one for him! we watched man from snowy river {one of my favs} while sipping on them!
looking over my scouting stuff before a meeting.
tanner can never give mabel and grace enough loves...
he loves them so much!
before there were buttons.
moon through the tree branches.
i've been growing my bangs out for a while now...
and they're finally starting to feel long..
not somewhere in between! yay!!!
what i wore.
playin' footsie with mr. yummy!
lunch.
-this week-
watched this pretty much all-day-long while i was sick in bed!
love it!!!
when my kids get up and start their saturday chores
on their own and do them "happily!"
..at least some of them do. :)
my valentine mantle.
date night with my man.
went to see the vow!
my favorite scarf.
family dessert & fhe party
@
our house!
pretty little kynlee in her sunday dress!
breakfast.
i think i found a new show i'm gonna like.
bring on the broadway baby!!!
yummy valentine breakfast!
pretty flowers from my valentine!
mmm... butter pecan ice cream!
trying to help him get his homework done,
so i could tuck him in with a kiss and
enjoy some quiet time!!!
linking up with:



6 comments:
I like the picture of Marcus with Jaden and Roman and the one of Tanner with Mabel and Grace. Hope you have a good weekend. :)
Hi stopping by from Instafriday! Love all your pics. Especially the one with the boys cleaning the bathroom. Being a mom of 4 boys this would be my ultimate dream! Ha! Love the idea of Saturday chores, I might have to borrow that one!!! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!!
Hattie
http://godlovehim-hattie.blogspot.com/
I need to see Smash. It looks like my kind of show. Love your chore list. I am a total list girl! :)What a great week for you.
I have a weak spot for rotary dial phones. I love the yellow color. Have a great weekend!
Love your pics!!! The valentine socks rock! The music with your blog is cool.
SOOOOOO cute! I love all your pictures Sandee. You are one of the few people left who blog and I love it. I wish I was more like that, but I get so lazy about it. Kynlee's Valentine's outfit was so adorable! She does look like an Ice Princess. Oh, and her dainty little hands-definately not a Sosa traight! What a cute girl she is! :)
Post a Comment