Friday, February 3, 2012

instafriday #2

-this week-
watchin' annie!
colors.
mystery picture.
not sure what it is or where it came from..
woke up one morning and there it was,
in my camera roll.
{thought it looked like the moon coming up 
behind the top of a mountain on a bright starry night!}
pf changs @ dusk.
forever 21 goodies.
mom-n-me date night with Marcus.
kynlee so happy & content, while grandma helps her get to 
know baby Olivia by the touch and feel of her tiny little hands!
 favorites: 
graham crackers & peanut butter 
+ 
milk
polka dots & stripes
rainbow colors
...over the mouse turds I found while cleaning out the bottom of the coat closet!

first, I wanted to call disaster clean up, curl up in the fetal position and cry.
Then I wanted to pretend it never happened.
And finally.. I called my sister for moral support,
tied a wet rag around my face and said to myself
'i can do this!'
with the help of my sister over the phone of course! 
Ha ha ha!
rain & nature.
me.
 watchin' my neighbors kids.
yum. yum.
 created a replica of one of my favorite quote/designs on pinterest.
 orange ruffle tee + cream argyle cardigan.
{what i wore}
 it's fun to stay and watch/listen.
 valentine finger nails.

linking up with:

3 comments:

Alyson @Vintage Sunshine said...

Here from Life Rearranged. Your pictures are all so cute. I feel for you having to deal w/mouse poo. Yuck. Scary too, good thing you wore the rag. Hope you don't have to deal with it again. I love that chalkboard! I've seen it on Pinterest too, yours looks great!

Wendi said...

Nice sunset pictures. And those Cadbury eggs are so yummy. I can't believe they are already tempting me with them in stores! :)

Holly said...

Oooh I like the mystery photo! Very cool! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...