Saturday we knew the weather was going to be chilly. We thought we might bundle up the kids and go 4-wheeling a bit.. but instead we decided to make it a "hang-out day." We took the kids back to the park again. They had so much fun the day before and Marcus wanted to try jumping out the swing now that he didn't have a cactus sliver in his finger. After the park we went to The Junction for ice cream shakes & sundaes then home to watch movies & play games!
I totally remember doing this as a kid.. we used to put our trampoline in front of the swing set and jump out of the swing onto the trampoline too!
pile-up!
These rocket balloons provided hours of entertainment!!!
The kids were havin' a blast dressin' up the little ones in different costumes and Sydnee and Marcus decided to comb out RJ's curls into a "fro" when he came up the stairs Kallie & I laughed so hard, and then somebody said "Oh..Oh.. lets put a pick comb in the back!" and we laughed even harder!
Kallie's dog Missy loves to cover herself up when she lays down to sleep, this is how I found her when I came into my room to go to bed on Saturday night. She's a cute little beagle and slept on the bed by my feet every night!
1 comments:
That picture of Tanner laughing is so cute! And I love the picture of the dog under the blanket. :)
Post a Comment