Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nassau, Bahamas



That did it!!!
Seeing a Disney ship in person sealed the deal...

We've been talking about how fun it would be to take the kids on a Disney cruise for quite a while now, and after seeing an actual ship we decided it's a must! You can actually get in on some really good deals and they're releasing a new ship next January so we figure we can plan and save to go next year!!! If anyone's interested, we'd love it if you came too... I think the kids would have a blast if there are even more kids to celebrate and play with!


Nassau was... so amazing!
We spent the day at the Atlantis Resort!

Nothing I can say will describe how cool it is... the photos say it all!

 (I would croak on the spot if I ever saw this monster fish swimming toward me!)

 

 

2 comments:

La said...

Disney cruise? Yes please. Send me the info. And you still owe me an email? Did you get me email?

Wendi said...

I especially like the fountain pictures close to the top, the palm tree and bird in the surf pictures, and the last picture. Beautiful!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...