Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Years Eve Bash!!! {you'll wanna bookmark this one for a guaranteed laugh on a bad day!}

Ya gotta love it! The fact that we know how to party like animals, minus the alcohol! 




{I cannot look at these without bustin' a gut...}


My family and some friends came over for a New Years Eve Bash never-to-be-forgotten this year. We ate a yummy salmon & bbq Italian sausage dinner + key lime pie and warm apple crumble with vanilla ice cream for dessert, we played games, told jokes, drew silly picture on the chalkboard and laughed the night away! Oh and we watched a movie too! Come midnight we paused the movie to kiss our loved one's and do cheers to a happy new year with our sparkling apple cider! ..and my Mom sang whatever that famous New Years Eve song is at the top of her lungs in front of our friends that she'd only just met! Our friend Jake joined in too, so I guess you could say we rung in the new year with more laughs and happy moments than ever before!



Tanner & Teancum {our friends little boy} went outside to visit the puppies while Andres was grilling the Italian Sausages. *Check out how Teancum's shirt says "I'm the top dog!" He's so cute.




The three older kids were going to spend the evening with us but they got invited by the neighbors to go to the Classic Skating's New Year's Eve Party, where they'd be able to skate, ride scooters, have all-you-can-eat pizza and drinks all night long and enjoy a balloon drop at the strike of twelve.. and I figured they'd enjoy that more since my family doesn't have cousins near their age. I took this photo of Sydnee right before she left!






My brother drew this one.. he said it's me yelling "H-a-p-p-y N-e-w Y-e-a-r!!!" I know he's such a nice brother... ha ha ha Like the hairy wart on my nose?







Our friends Jake & Malynn




 Bein' silly with my Mom again...
not a hard thing to do...


Hope you had a good one too!

3 comments:

La said...

Haha! I can't believe how fun your mom is. She is so cute!!! So, speaking of partying, let's? What do you say?

Elisa said...

I'm coming over there next year!! Looks like you had a BLAST!!
And I'm with La... party?

Wendi said...

I love the pictures of you and your mom--and also of Tanner and the puppies. :) Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...