Thursday, July 23, 2009

LaGooN~~~

































4 comments:

Wendi said...

These pictures are so great, Sandee! You are such a good photographer! :)

Kim said...

This pics are so cool...{I am really running out of words to describe your picture taking abilities}
This just brought to my memory when your sister took us to Lagoon..I think Emily H went with us....that was so much fun....makes me happy and sad at the same time...can you feel that way?

rochelle said...

ya gotta love a hot summer day at Lagoon. Your pictures are beautiful! Wow-I am really impressed with your photography and your camera-I am in love!!!

Kall said...

I havent checked in with you in a while. I cant believe how BIG Sherry's kids are getting....How funny Beau's face is and how CUTE your pics are! Love the big new layout. I had to ride that damn dragon with my kids like 6 times..oMH I wanted to puke!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...