Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Balloon Fest



The Hot Air Balloon Fest is part of the Freedom Festival here in Provo every year for the 4th of July, some people even come from out of state to see it. I've always wanted to go and finally this year we did. We rolled out of bed bright and early on Friday the 3rd to make it down to the field for launch time at 6:30 a.m. and it was the perfect start to the long holiday weekend! We dropped by McDonald's for the kids favorite special occasion breakfast: Egg -n- Sausage McMuffin's and fresh O.J. to take with us! This will for sure be a part of our 4th of July celebration from now on...










3 comments:

Wendi said...

You should enter this post in cjane's photo contest on her guide to Provo blog. Those pictures of the balloons are awesome!!! :) It was fun seeing you at the track this morning. :)

Sandee said...

Thanks for the tip Wendi! I think I will, who knows maybe me and my very beginners photography skills will win! I'll take a free piece of lava dessert anyday!

Wendi said...

Yay! You entered! If you win, I'll know someone who won something from a famous person! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...