Thursday, March 19, 2009

Meet...

"MAX"
The newest member of our family! 




We got him on Saturday through the Humane Society, isn't he cute! He's a chinese sharpei/pointer mix, and belonged to a family that moved and couldn't take him with them = ( SAD for them, but GOOD for us! He's completely trained and has the best temperament. The kids are in. love. with him! Pigwit (Sydnee's little dog) on the other hand is taking a while to warm up to him. She's got quite the attitude for such a little dog. I guess she's feels as if she's been de-throned! Hee hee hee.. Max is so nice though, they could be such good buddies. I can just see them sleeping next to each other, that would for sure be a kodak moment! Until then, we'll just take pictures of them separately. 




6 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

AWEEE...HE'S A CUTIE!!

Jen Allred said...

How fun -- a new dog!! I tried to leave a comment on your blog a while ago, but something was having a problem. Any way, your blog is darling, and it has been fun to see your cute family. I remember you telling us on the cruise about Nacho Libre...that is so cool that he did it again!! What fun parents you are!
Have a great day.
Jen Allred

La said...

CUTE Doggy. He looks so sweet.

Wendi said...

He really is a well-behaved dog. Congratulations. :)

rochelle said...

I didn't know you were thinking of getting a new dog. He is really cute! My boys would LOVE a dog. hmmmm....we may have to think about this for a little longer.

Kall said...

I came looking for Sydnee Birthday pics's and found Max instead! That cute little stinker who likes to lean against me! I know your busy with McKinlee's surgery and I hope she is doing better!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...