Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dino Museum with La & the Crew of Adventurous Little Ones...















Thanks La.. let's meet up at T.P. more often.~ ...and I missed seeing you too Amy... between the three of us, we have quite the crew of little ones! It actually feels weird for me to only be contributing "one" to the equation, I've usually always been the one with the herd, now it's Lara and yourself! I love spending time with you guys though, so let's do it more often and not let the time slip by anymore...

2 comments:

La said...

It was so fun. And you got some great pictures. That last one of Tanner and Scarlet is so cute. And as to my herd, I often feel like a mother duck with my trail of babies behind me. I so in for hanging out more. On the way home I called Amy bragged about how fun it was to hang with the FABULOUS Sandee Sosa.

Wendi said...

Tanner is so, so cute! I love how he always talks to me about random stuff when he answers your door. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...