Thursday, October 16, 2008

My BirThDaY GIFT - A WeeK EARLY..

HOLY MOLY!!! 
Andres gave me this camera for my birthday!


I'm so excited, I've been wanting one but wasn't even expecting to get one and then a week before my birthday Andres was acting all giddy and like he knew something I didn't.. and so he finally tells me, he just couldn't stand to wait another week to give me my gift and that he'd ALREADY waited a week since he got it and it was killin' him, so then he asks me if I want it now or if I wanted to wait??? Ha ha ha - What kind of a question is that? ..And then he says that it's just so cool because he didn't even spend any money on it! Now he had my curiosity perked in a major way, so I took the bait and this is what was on the end of the line! WAHOO!!!!

So story behind "why he didn't have to spend any money on such a nice camera." At work they rack up points through this company that they run credit for their customers through and at the end of the year they give them all the points they earned and they get to use those to purchase different items online as a reward. They got a ton of points this year and he knew this is something I'd been wanting, so he used his points to get this camera for my birthday and I'm so in LOVE. 

Since I got the camera a week before my birthday, we've been taking pictures non-stop it seems & I have LOTS of pictures to post that have nothing to do with my birthday or Tanner's (his was the day after mine), they are just a little bit of the everyday life. It's so darn fun to take pictures now, hopefully I don't get too behind on blogging them.. I might have to pace myself with the camera, based on how much I've blogged already. =0)   

2 comments:

Wendi said...

What a cool birthday gift! And free too!! That makes it even better. It was fun talking to you--and you inspired me to at least put out a few fall decorations. The ones for outside are easier--we'll just skip the inside ones this year. Thanks!

Elisa said...

I didn't know the camera was FREE!! That makes it like a thousand times more fun! Especially when you got to get loads of other fun stuff for your b-day! I am so glad you had such a great one!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...