Thursday, October 16, 2008

My BirThDay Dinner



My BirThDaY was on the 13th and I had a really nice day! I'd already gotten my camera from Andres and we went to lunch together. Later that night we met my parents at Magleby's Grill & Oyster Bar for my birthday dinner. The food was delicious and I really enjoyed being with my family and my parents. My parents gave me these Roxy boots that I heart and a gorgeous watch, and since the camera was FREE, I felt justified in feeding my obsession for jackets/coats.. I got the black and white plaid one that I'm wearing here on my birthday, a corduroy grass green one with a floral lined hood (that my Mom actually got too, and is wearing here at my birthday) and a turquoise one with a gray fur edged hood. I must say.. this birthday exceeded my expectations - Thanks to Andres, my kids, Mom & Dad, and everyone else who made it such a great day for me!








4 comments:

Wendi said...

I'm glad you had such a nice birthday. I LOVE the watch.

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! Because of your parties, I always thought your birthday was on Halloween! You are as gorgeous as ever and have a beautiful family! Let me know when the sleepover is !!! HE HE HE

Kim said...

Love the coats...
Love the boots...
Love the watch...
LOVE THE CAMERA!!!!!!

Elisa said...

You are one HOT mama! And I really heart your coat!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...