Monday, October 20, 2008

McKynlee





8 comments:

La said...

I love all your pictures for like the last few post. I am so grateful for blogging, it makes me feel more connected. Thanks for letting Syd hang with us this week. Daphne had such a great time.

Wendi said...

These are beautiful pictures of McKynlee. What a sweetie. :)

Elisa said...

I heart this girl!!
She has a special place in my heart!
Love these pics.
And I also love the one with her and her daddy, and the one with Tanner reaching for her hands!!

I covet your camera!!

Kara said...

Great hair do's Sand. Can't wait to see you when my dear sister comes. We'll play hair.

Jeff and Darlene said...

I can't wait until I can do Isabela's hair. I bet you have so much fun with your girls.

Kall said...

I love her!

The Perkins Family said...

MY TOTALLY RAD AUNT SANDRA!! I found your blog...and finally figured out how to make one myself...yay! im excited to keep updated on family and friends! one of these days we need to do a late night movie again! (oh wait...what about twilight?) the tickets are on SALE NOW...so LET ME KNOW! me and megan want to go..so let us know if you want to come with us! PS..all your pics are darling...and I see you have all those cute FLOWERS you made up at the cabin going to good use!

Hugh Family said...

I'm in love with your background!! And I too think your pics look amazing, enjoy that camera!!Way to go andres for an awesome present!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...