Friday, July 22, 2011

Mothers Day, Fathers Day & Bunnies in the Kitchen..

Mothers Day
 Chandler wrote: You are a great mother even when it's hard.

Fathers Day
Tanner's little breakfast he brought Andres in bed, 
a bowl of grapes & a baby cucumber with some ranch to dip it in. 
Hee hee hee!

Bunnies in the Kitchen
 I like this one.. it looks like Commander Hare is telling Thumper a secret!

1 comments:

Jamie and Caro said...

Tanner is so cute! What a fun kid. I also loved McKynlee's Mother's Day Card. Who wrote it for her? It had to be one of the kids-that is so sweet. You have such a great family. I love looking at your blog for a couple reasons 1-good music 2-great ideas (we started doing dates with our kids, although Nico asked me to "please not call it a date, let's just say we're hanging out") 3-just good ideas all around! Thanks for sharing! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...