Tuesday, July 5, 2011

dates with the boys..

Chandler planned:


*lunch @ Red Lobster (fish is his favorite)
*shopping @ the mall for some cool new clothes (he chose a hat he's been wanting forever.. a pair of sunglasses and a vest).


Marcus planned:

*a trip to our favorite toy & candy store
*bowling
*lunch @ Olive Garden (noodles are his favorite)

 (Those little powdered sugar donuts are to die for...)

It's been a while since these last dates.. things got really busy with end of the school year activities, the kitchen re-do and my sister and her kids here for the summer. Now with our 4th of July family reunion over with, I think we'll be able to work in some summertime mom-n-me dates! 


Both of the boys already have their next dates planned... I can't wait!

1 comments:

Kim said...

I need to do these more often with my boy too....and the bike in your banner???
More details please!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...