Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Santa loved his cookies-n-milk.. so much he left us some goodies out of his big red bag!

Each child + the dogs..
have their own spot where Santa leaves 
their highly anticipated collection of gifts.
Family gifts to share one with another..
all wrapped in packages that sparkle & glimmer!
Funny thing.
We ended up with two waffle makers
under the tree on Christmas morning.
Andres & I both got one for each other! 
 Christmas Morning Breakfast
Waffles
+
Red Raspberries 
& 
Cream
(OH.. & if you look in the lower corner of the photo,
it seems cheddar pringles from a stocking were on the menu too!)
Santa made Sydnee's biggest Christmas wish come true!
She wanted a bearded dragon more than anything in the world.. 
and she even had it named before she ever got it
or KNEW if she'd get for that matter.
So with not further ado... meet
"Pipsqueek"
family pet #5.

2 comments:

La said...

What a fab Christmas season. I love Pipsqueek. Cuteness.

Wendi said...

I love the picture of the stockings and the one of Andres with the waffle maker. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...