It's been a good week.
It's had it's ups-n-downs just like most weeks, but it's all good. We learn from the downs and we relish in the ups!!!
I'm still dreaming of warmer spring days.. but I'm also trying to live in the moment and love the season we're in. Today I saw a cute idea to create a table with little bench chairs out of snow and having a winter picnic. I wanna do it before the snow is gone, I think the kids would get a kick out of it and I would too!
So far this new year has been rewarding and freeing...
I've been de-cluttering, de-junking & organizing things that have been on that list-of-things-to-do for way to long... why do we (I) put off and procrastinate doing something that always makes me feel so much better afterwards?? I don't get it. Anyhow, it's getting done now and I'm lovin' it, plus by me going through all my things I've been meaning to get rid of for what seems like forever it's blessing & making other people happy too!
I'm excited for 2011!!! I have high hopes for lots of improvement in my life personally and in our home. I have some fun projects up my sleeve that I can't wait to see unfold. I've been thinking a lot about this new year.. what my focus will be... in our family home evening on Monday we each came up with a few goals we want to work on. I feel like I have a lot I'm wanting to work towards this year so rather than an actual goal, I wrote some quotes that represent & support what I'm trying to accomplish in all areas.
On New Years Day we had an appointment to take the dogs into see the vet and get some shots. Mable is way more cautious then Grace. She was pretty nervous when the vet came in the room. She didn't want him to get close to her. He kept trying to offer her a treat but she kept backing up and had this look like "My Mom & Dad told me not to take treats from strangers, you weirdo!" Grace was totally fine with him she was eating her own treats AND the one's that Mable wouldn't take. The vet finished up with Grace and it was Mable's turn. I was sitting on the bench holding her leash and when the vet came up to give her the shot she climbed right up on the bench and scooted as close to me as she could. We all started to laugh... It was so funny. She's this huge dog that was all worried & afraid of getting her shot!







2 comments:
Okay. I love you. I miss you guys. Can we reschedule for Saturday night this week?
I love those pictures of Mable with you at the vet. :)
Post a Comment