Tuesday, October 26, 2010

what we did on Tanner's birthday-

Tanner's birthday fell on the first day of Fall break, so no school! We had the whole day open to go and do whatever we wanted...


It was so nice, we all slept in.. then I took Tanner up to Sundance for some Mom-n-Me time. I was going to take him on the tram ride up the mountain to see the gorgeous colored leaves but when we got there we found out that they had just barely shut down the tram rides for the season the Sunday before. It's okay though, the weather was perfect, the drive up the canyon was just as gorgeous as the tram ride would've been, and we still got some fresh pastries & fruit with a drink and a spiced apple cider sucker to eat out on the covered porch! 




Tanner chose the glass bottle of Orange Crush because when he saw it he remembered it being what Santa left him in his stocking for Christmas last year!



Tanner's so cute.. I just love hangin' out with him! He told me on the way up the canyon, "Mom. I like your earrings! They're pretty." 




When we got home from Sundance, Tanner got to open his presents!!!


I think I was looking forward to Tanner's birthday just as much as he was... he's been begging me to let him look through the toy section of the store and pointing out things that he wants for his birthday for months! Thank goodness we won't have to do that anymore.. Oh wait! Now he's gonna want to do it for Christmas! 


Here we go again...


A little while later Andres met up with us & we went to see the movie Alpha & Omega. It was fun going to a movie with the family but the movie was not that great, I wish it would've been better, the kids were fine with it though.

1 comments:

Wendi said...

Happy belated birthday to Tanner! I love the fall pictures of Sundance. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...