Sunday, October 3, 2010

Birthday Dinner with the Grandparents


Menu:


Grilled Chicken & Italian Sausages
+
Loaded Baked Potatoes 
+
Green Salad


Dessert:

Key Lime Pie

 (yes I've been painting, hence the lovely blue painters tape adorning the photos... I'll talk more about that later).











Army jackets from the surplus store to wear when they have air soft wars!!! They were feelin' pretty cool in these. I think Chandler even wants to wear his for Halloween and be a soldier. 



We missed Abu, she wasn't able to be there with Papa since she's out of town helping Caro with her new baby Lili! 

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't where to begin....so glad that you are back to blogging and bringing us all the inspiration that you do. I have been listening to your playlist for over 2 hours while I have been putting up my fall decorations and halloween stuff. I have not been motivated to do it, but again you have helped me. I love ya my bff
P.S. I love your owl pic on the top of your blog! gritty! miss you like crazy and crazier.....

Kim said...

OK....now it has been 4 hours listening and my house look Sandrafied! I am ending on the song "Do You Remember" .....but that one almost brings me to tears cause I miss you SO BAD!!!!!! Thanks for letting me spend my Monday with your playlist! Love ya girl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...