Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Pack Meeting!

Right after we got back from our trip to Jackson Hole & Yellowstone, the boys had pack meeting for scouts! They earned a bunch of awards for things they've been working on... 




Andres was recognized along with other leaders and given a little token of appreciation for his years of service with the Scouts!




When they called us up to present the boys with their awards, one of them was called "The Family Man" award and when the leader presented it to Chandler he responded quick as a wit with.. "I'm not a Family Man... I'm a Ladies Man!" and we all burst into laughs!!! He's such a funny kid!




After the awards they broke up into teams and played some games! Chandler was almost the last one standing in capture the flag.. he came in second!




  
- The Teams -






Mmmm......
Ice Cream!




They both wanted shotgun...



I think this is what they were doing when they were in my tummy too! 

1 comments:

Elisa said...

You are lookin HOT mama!! And those boys are growing up way too fast! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...