Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I gotta get ready..."



We didn't have to wake up McKynlee for school this morning... she was giggling and making happy noises at the top of her lungs! 


When I went in her room I told her it was her first day of school and she said "I gotta get ready!" The way she says it is so cute. I reminded her of her school friends names and that she was gonna get to play with them today! 








McKynlee almost always has her little feet crossed like this!


She ate her yogurt + banana breakfast and made the drive to school without a single complaint... but once it was time to get out and start walking in with her orientation & mobility specialist, she wasn't as sure of how happy she was feeling about the whole first day thing. 

*She was probably thinking.. 

Oh great, now I have to get out and walk a 1/2 a mile into the classroom with my cane and then I have a whole day of work and activities ahead of me and I'm supposed to be nice and not scream... not my forte! 

My Prayer:

I hope she can adjust back into the schedule of school quickly and that she'll be okay with and feel comfortable around her new teacher and aides. If she doesn't... we're in for a bumpy ride.


3 comments:

La said...

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you guys. I love her first day of school outfit.

Wendi said...

Hope it goes well for her. And I love her cute shoes and socks. :)

Kall said...

Ummmmm I havent blogged for 3 months..............HELP !!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...