Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mother's Day


Mother's Day delivered much goodness!!! This gritty chandelier amongst expressions of love & other goodies! I had put it on lay-away at this old antique shop almost a month before and when Andres called my Mom to ask her if she knew of anything specific I would like, she told him about the white flower chandelier! (Thanks Mom!) I was so excited to see it sitting on the table Sunday morning, and I'm loving it more than ever each and every day!

Things to Remember:
  • The songs Tanner sang to me in his little preschool Mother's Day program.
  • The planted flowerpot from Kynlee, the handmade necklace with words of love from Sydnee and other handmade gifts from the boys.
  • Saturday's "all about me" date night with Andres. Shopping at the Mall for some of my favorite things, Beautiful Body Cream and a white ruffle cardigan from DownEast! A stop by Terra Mia for some hazelnut and almond gelato, then off to a movie.
  • and of course... the white flower chandelier!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...