Wednesday, May 26, 2010

family movie night @ the school!

(This girl has a total crush on Chandler, she sat right next to him the whole night.. {and close too!} she wasn't shy at all and we were sitting right behind them, I couldn't believe it..  while Chandler acted oblivious to it most of the time. LOL He actually got up a few times to go throw stuff away so he could pass by a different girl that he has a crush on. He makes me laugh!)


The kids school held a family movie night fundraiser a few weeks ago.  We took blankets-n-pillows and spread out all over the gymnasium to watch The Incredible's. We bought punch passes that the kids could use to get all kinds of different treats, popcorn and drinks to watch the movie with. Talk about major sugar high afterward!

1 comments:

La said...

I love all these post. (and I wish I time to comment) I think you and your family are just the cutest. Ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...