Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So Much Fun~

My house is a mess, everywhere I look there is clutter of some sort, some project thats awaiting my serious attention, and every night I halfway consider checking into the nearest Motel 6 to prevent myself from having to sleep another night in my Christmas infested home... but today was so much fun and tomorrow I'll get around to all of the above {I hope}!!! 


I took a sewing class with my new sewing machine this morning and I can hardly wait to take more {if anyone wants to join me, do tell.. the more the merrier!} - and I took the first out of a series of 7+ photography classes with a friend tonight! 

I'm so excited, 2009 is the year for all those classes I've been wanting to take FOREVER and just haven't for whatever reason! To name a few:

  • Sewing
  • Knitting
  • Crocheting
  • Photography
  • Wizbang (how to manipulate my photos and do some awesome editing)
  • Classes at the Mac store {another Christmas gift} so I can learn how to use more of my Mac's capabilities.
  • Gardening
  • Cooking
  • Salsa dancing with Andres
  • and... Couponing, this is one I just added due to one of my totally cool, super mom friends who is starting to teach a class on this for GrocerySmarts.com
  • the list goes on... 

Oh the things I can't wait to learn & do!~

8 comments:

D- H - M Welch said...

Where are you taking Photography and sewing classes??? Sounds like a blast!!!

stacia said...

sandee! do tell where you are taking those classes! those are both ones that someday i will get around to... i want to hear all about them!

Jamie and Caro said...

I love that you are keeping busy with fun stuff! I took a photography class one time and LOVED it. That is how I started my dark room-does that mean I'm old? Anyway, sounds like you'll be having a blast!

Kall said...

I miss you today!

Allred Family said...

wow, I'm impressed! I would love to learn to sew...maybe someday.

La said...

Okay. I want to take all those classes with you. But we have to take the dance class together it would be so fun. If I didn't have a nursing baby I would be at that sewing class too. I really want to learn to sew better. I am just at the basics. ya know?
p.s. I miss you. Did you get my message?

brooke allred said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. I took a class last summer with my new machine and I loved it. I should take another one. I like to sew but I don't do it enough like you said I always have something else that I have to do.

rochelle said...

all those classes sound like so much fun. I would love to get involved in some classes as well. We need to go to lunch. My kids get back on track next week. Let make some plans.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...