True worth is in being, not seeming---
In doing, each day that goes by,
Some little good---not in dreaming
Of great things to do by and by.
For whatever men say in their blindness,
And spite of the fancies of youth,
There's nothing so kingly as kindness
And nothing so royal as truth.
ALICE CARY
Learning is not attained by chance,
it must be sought for with ardor and
attended to with diligence.
ABIGAIL ADAMS
To increase your happiness, just increase your appreciation.
4 comments:
Love the new year look !! How do i post a big a-- picture like that?
OH yeah I totally updated..check it out!!!!
Oh and BTW I will totally miss the snowman and his NOSE !!!
Love the quotes and it looks like you all had a wonderful christmas. And can I just say what beautiful pictures you take...the ones of temple square all lit up are amazing! I also love seeing the beautiful wonderland of fresh white snow, we miss that around here.
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment