Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We're Sailing Soon~


Looking back through our Platinum cruise pictures from last year is making me excited for this years cruise that we'll be going on in just a few days!!! I guess I'd better start packing..




6 comments:

Wendi said...

I love your new blog template and picture! (Oh, and your silver pumpkins outside your house. How creative are you?!) And how neat for you to be able to go on another cruise. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your door-bell ditching kiddos! ;)

Kall said...

cute background. love the snowman picture...his nose is a litte obscene...ha ha
Im jealous of your cruise....lucky!!! ps. who is Wendi? Do I know her?

Sandee said...

HA HA HA!!! I'm still laughing Kall, cuz I thought the very same thing about the darn carrot nose. It was the only one that we had and I didn't want to draw attention to the fact that it didn't exactly look like a "nose" in front of the kids, so there you have it.. the obscene nose on the family snowman! hee hee hee

Wendi is my neighbor, I think you've probably met her once upon a time.

The Perkins Family said...

i love the pic of you and andres...you look so pretty!! im jealous of you and all you PlATinUM people...going on that gosh dang cruise...its not fair. WELP...hope you have lots of fun! And dont worry about my birthday!..I wanted y'all to come to bonzai but I knew you were going to be gone. hey...i didnt know kallie had a blog. who else has one that i dont know about???

Kara said...

Hey cutie, I hope your having a great cruise. Love the new blog look. When are we having a girls night? I tagged you. Your it.

Kall said...

OK where the he__ are you? Im coming up next weekend for the Jordan competition. You better come cheer on my girls with me! I think I will come thurs so we can have a movie night????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...