Thursday, June 26, 2008

Friday Night - Family Night








Last Friday night we went out on the town with the kids. First we stopped off at Disvovery Gateway, then we had dinner at a southwestern restaurant, afterwards we found ourselves at Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for some goodies before heading down to the water splash area where the kids could hardly wait to run around and get wet! Believe it or not.. after we got everyone all dried off and were walking back to the car, we decided to stop for ice cream too!!! HOLY MOLY, no limits on the sweets that night, I guess.

Unfortunatley, none of my pictures with Sydnee in them turned out. I sooo need to take some classes on how to use my darn camera, or maybe I should just read the directions, huh?? Now that's a novel idea.. I still don't know how to take a good "night-time" picture.

2 comments:

La said...

We will have a photography class at the next retreat. I think that is a skill that is in high demand.

Kall said...

I cant believe how big the boys are!! Cant wait to see you this week....yeeee haw!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...