Friday, June 20, 2008

First Annual: Make Your Own Lego Movie





One of our neighbors thought it would be fun for the boys in our culdesac to take a week or two and work on making their own Lego movie and then gather everyone together for an outdoor movie premier night where everyone would debut their new Lego film. The kids had a lot of fun preparing and getting ready for it. Last night was the premier, I wasn't here because of bunco night; but another one of my neighbors was so kind to send me some of the photos she took. 

3 comments:

Kall said...

How fun! I wanna come watch an outdoor movie with ya!

La said...

What a great idea. Fun stuff!

Wendi said...

I'm glad I sent you the photos, along with the Smilebox. Someday we'll get those to open for you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...