Thursday, January 17, 2008

GiRLfRiEnDs~


Truly GREAT friends are HARD to FIND, difficult to leave, and IMPOSSIBLE to FORGET. -G. Randolf

I was so fortunate to have a spur of the moment evenings time to spend with my best friend who came to Utah for her Grandpa's funeral a few weeks ago. Since moving to Iowa, this has been the kind of meetings we've become accustomed to with her quick visits back to Utah and I wouldn't trade them for anything. She call's and says I'm coming, and it's like the fire drill STOP, DROP & ROLL! Gladly & without hesitation... I STOP at any hour, DROP everything & ROLL as fast as I can to see her.

2 comments:

Kim said...

It does seem like the last few trips have been like that, haven't they? I'm just glad you are always just willing to ROLL with it....wanted to call all day today knowing that Bunko was yesterday...I am sure you guys had a great time...can't wait to hear about it!

La said...

Love BFFs!!! They are life savers and always help fill up an empty tank.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...