WHOOAAA!!! Did I ever have to practice some major PATIENCE today.. First, Tanner wants to take a bath and I walk out of the bathroom to go answer the phone and it's my really good friend Kim! So, I'm just literally right around the corner, and I kept peeking in on him, telling him to put the water down - it was time to get out. Well, of course he kept saying "No!" with a big grin from ear to ear and then I went back in to start putting the water down myself and I find a HUGE POOL of WATER COVERING my bathroom floor, about a 1/4" deep and it's beginning to run down the vent. I FREAKED! After using 4 big bath towels to soak it all up, Tanner was standing quiet as a mouse with eye's as big as silver dollars... I'm actually kind of glad that it happened now because it cleaned the floor really well. haha
So the day goes on --- and I'm out in the kitchen doing homework with the 3 older kids and I kept thinking to myself.. "Hmm.. I wonder where Tanner is and what he's doing.. because he'd been gone and quiet for too long," When out walks Tanner all excited to show me the WHOLE ROLE of MAILING STAMPS stuck all over his shirt!!! AAAHHHHH! I wanted to scream~ 2 major patience testing events in 1 day! After this incident Tanner looked more like he did in this picture, where he wanted to go out and play and didn't think his older brothers were going to wait for him.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
OH, the JOYS of MOTHERHOOD...
posted by Sandee at 12:21 AM
Labels: general, journaling, Tanner
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
O.K. It looks like you are the professional blogger now. Please share your secrets! You have all your pics in their desired places...everything looks, as always, amazing! Only 4 more days until the birthday.....I am counting....not sure why....but it is a day every year that I look forward to....since I was like 5 years old
Love the Tanner stories. I too can't wait for this weekend. And it looks like you are in need of a break!
p.s. Scarlet dropped my cell phone in the potty this morning and now it won't stop vibrating.
How can I be in Orem from Davenport in 24 hrs???? I am desperate for a girls' weekend!
LOVE IT! I know this day was not so funny to you, but Tanner sounds like a riot!
I've decided that you are the most patient, wonderful mom!!!
Post a Comment