Monday, October 15, 2007

My Birthday!

Saturday nigth we went out to dinner to celebrate my birthday with family. I was kind of sick of all the chain restaurants and decided to go to Johanna's Kitchen. I think my Dad probably did a back flip right there on the spot when I called to tell him that's where I wanted to go. (He loves it there.. it's just a little ma & pa homestyle cook'in place).

Anywho... it was really fun. I love hanging out with friends and family, there's nothing better! Andres gave me an arm band holder for my ipod for exercising and also an alarm clock/ipod dock for our room. WAHOO!!! I'm so excited to be able to listen to all my music from it while I'm getting ready or folding laundry. Did I say folding laundry.. hmm... that's something I definitely have issue's with, it's always right at the top of my list of To Do's... but somehow it rarely ever get's done. Plus, it's just a cool alarm clock too. hee hee hee I love it! My Mom gave me this gorgeous sterling silver ring with a big rectangle peice of turquoise in it. Yipee, now I can wear it with my turquoise bracelet! Steve and Kim know me all too well.. they gave me a gift certificate for Interior Elements! More home decor, here I come!!!

The kids were awesome. Andres took all 3 boys with him to one of my new favorite stores.. Forever 21, to find a present for me, from them. Marcus picked me some cool earrings, Tanner picked me a set of 3 bangle bracelets and they all three picked me a way nice necklace and silk blouse to go with it. I have to admit when I started opening it and knew that it was from that store, I was a little nervous to see what they picked out and when I saw it all I was like.. Man, you guys did good - I might have to take you shopping with me more often! They were all very proud of what they picked out. Thanks guys!

I had a GREAT and UNFORGETTABLE birthday THANKS to all my amazing FRIENDS and FAMILY!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...