Friday, January 27, 2012

instafriday #1

Yay!! I'm finally an official instagrammer! 


I kept seeing all this instagram stuff popping up in blog land but couldn't be a part of it for what seemed like the longest time because I didn't have an iPhone! :( Sad me. I love taking pictures & capturing all the little moments in life.. so instagram was calling my name out loud! I waited.. and waited... and finally for Christmas my husband got me the white iPhone I'd been wishing for! :D Happy me. Instagram was the very first app I downloaded and the rest is history. Lovin' it!!! So much so.. that I take a LOT of pictures to instagram {I'm guessing way more than the average instagrammer}! So--- I do "everyday life instagram" posts on my blog all throughout the week, but I still thought it would be fun to hook up with InstaFriday so I decided I'd go through and just pick some of my favorites from the week. 
*Warning: even know I'm only picking favorites, doesn't mean I'll only pick a few. :) Didn't I mention: I just love taking pictures of what I like to call "everyday life!"


-favorites-


 *the last one is a great design & quote I found via pinterest from niftyswank!

life rearranged

4 comments:

Rebekah Lindenmayer said...

Looks like a fun week!!! Super cute shoes!

Nikki @ Saving For A Rainy Day said...

Those shoes are fab!!

JoKnows said...

I love to take pictures too. And the phone makes it so convenient. I think it's a good thing, because maybe we end up looking at our lives with a little more care?

Holly said...

Oh my gosh I love your shoes! They are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...