Wednesday, August 24, 2011

the house I grew up in...

*I love it.. always have, always will!
*the porch, the front door, the big trees, the mountain views..
*the perfectly manicured yard & white ornamental iron thanks to my dad
*the cozy welcoming feeling it has..
*the way my mom decorates inside & out...


My sister was here for the summer and had the brilliant idea of going around the house snapping photos for us to have and help us remember what we always loved so much about our home growing up and to this very day for many years to come!!! I'm so glad she did.. Looking through these photos gives me such a nostalgic feeling!


2 comments:

Wendi said...

I especially like the flowers on the porch. :)

Kim said...

Love this post! What a great idea! Your sister is so brilliant. I also had many memories as I scrolled through these photos...all very happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...