Friday, November 9, 2007

10 Random Thoughts... (Thanks for the idea Kim!)

1. I have so many things to get done right now, just to name one.. LAUNDRY! The story of my life.

2. The other day, Chandler told me that his science teacher reminded him of "an evil worm with hair." LOL - I thought I was going to die laughing...

3. New calendars make me very gritty... therefore, I can hardly wait until the new year where I can hang up my new 2008 Lang Family Activity Planner.

4. This week has been horrendously busy and I'm looking forward to Sunday night.

5. Ok, it's final! I've decided to break my tradition of not decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving this year, because our cruise is right during the week that I normally deck the halls for the holidays and I don't want to come home Dec 2nd, and spend a week decorating and doing all the other fun stuff you have to do when getting home from a long trip.

6. My husband is one of the hardest worker's I know, along with my Dad. I love you Sweetie!

7. I love, LOVE, LoVe this time of year & I can't wait to light up my Salt City, Christmas Trimmings candle. Talk about nostalgia to the fullest!!!

8. Due to my current, wintery, holiday state of mind... I'm less than motivated to put together a summery, island paradise, weeks worth of wardrobe for the cruise.

9. We just started reading a great new book called Presidents & Prophets. I know, I know.. I gotta start reading the Twilight books too.

10. The kids don't have school today and so off to see The Bee Movie we go! ~~ And the great thing about my random thought #1: I have so many things to get done right now... will just keep waiting and building up some more!

*Bonus thought: Don't Sweat the Small Stuff..


4 comments:

Kara said...

hey Sandee, It's Kara, I love your blog! I had to prepare last year around Christmastime to get summery clothes together. It is so hard when your so excited to be in fall and winter clothes. I love this time of year also.

Kim said...

Love, love this post! It is so fun to read about your daily thoughts and what you are doing...so good...

La said...

Love the thoughts. Don't read the Twilight books, they suck. Have a blast on your cruise. My advice don't bring anything special and just buy cute stuff there!!!

Elisa said...

Loved the random thoughts. What a great idea. And isn't there always loads and loads of laundry lying around needing to be done? But you're right...Don't sweat the small stuff!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...